Matthew graduated from Pre-K on May 22nd, 2009. He attended a Christian preschool and it was so fun to have him come home telling us Bible stories and singing songs about being a child of God. Thanks to Mrs. Tyrell and Miss Maureen for a fantastic year! Watch out Kindergarten - a firecracker is on his way over!
Megan was promoted from elementary school on June 12th, 2009. She has been a great student and friend. Thanks Miss Zinicola and Mrs. Thompson for a great year. Some highlights: Megan's rainforest presentation, 4th grade talent show, fun day, circus field trip, 4th grade picnic. Way to go, Meg! Good luck in Middle School next year!
3 comments:
Congratulations to the grads! Megan's 4th grade experience sounds so much better than mine (although the SLC trip to Hansen Planetarium was pretty awesome). Also, I also feel like I should warn the kindergarten teachers about another certain firecracker. Won't they have fun!
Hey, why did she get two teachers???
She is a brilliant student of my school a long time ago. soo with the help from me I gave her extra reading help before she needed it and got her in advanced reading!!! jk i do believe i got her in it .
I am so happy megan and matthew are moving up.
Post a Comment