A peek at what is out our back door...
 |
| Ginormous pumpkins! |
 |
| The. best. raspberries. ever. |
So we inherited a great garden when we moved into our house. The two stars of the show have been the above items. If I can't find Jacob, I go to the raspberry patch where he is often sitting on the ground with handfuls of raspberries and a red-with-juice mouth. The pumpkins may take a Herculean effort to remove from the garden to the front porch. But, boy, will they be worth it . . . I hope!
4 comments:
I have seen that pumpkin ad tried to move it. It won't budge. I'm thinking it is 300 pounds more or less. It's one of those mega pumkin pie species. I would like to carve Mt Rushmore into it at full scale this halloween.
Those raspberries look delicious. The only downside to selling our home was that the tomatoes and peppers were just about ready when we moved. :( I hope the new owner of our house enjoys the bounty as much as you enjoy yours.
Raspberries- lucky!!!
I would like a reference for those giant pumpkins- maybe you could pose a barbie or the like by it? :)
Okay. I'm going to inherit a garden, too. Since I can't seem to make myself grown one.
Post a Comment