Sunday, November 7, 2010
Primary
Today I am thankful for Primary. I served in the Primary organization for a lot of years several years ago. Then I had about a 5 year break during which I dabbled in RS, YW, and Sunday School. Now I'm back in Primary, and totally loving it. I love those happy and energetic little faces each Sunday morning. I love singing songs with them. I love hearing their funny off-topic stories. I love seeing them putting things together and learning the gospel. I love learning to feel the Spirit with them. What a special place Primary is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kim I just wanted to thank you for all of your posts lately. I hope your mom had a great birthday. I know I have always loved your mom. She has always been so kind to me. You have amazing parents! (I know not really news to you) I always loved spending time at your house. I am grateful for the times I have spent with you and your family, and I will always be grateful for our friendship.
I totally miss Primary. I spent the better part of ten years in Primary, and now that I'm not in there I feel like a fish out of water.
Primary is the best.
I have spent many years in Primary and have truly missed it since. I loved the talk Sister Wixom gave at this last general conference, when she said "The world will teach our children if we do not, and children are capable of learning all the world will teach them at a very young age". So, go forth and teach!
Post a Comment