Sunday, September 12, 2010

Curious George

Questions Matthew asked me during Stake Conference today that showed he was very interested in the talks being given:

What is a monk?
Why does Brother Rothey have a real sword?
What makes sour Skittles sour?

I guess we'll have to work on feeling the Spirit tomorrow.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Karen used to ask those kinds of questions during, church, too. You know, back when she was like 22.

Cami said...

Ha ha ha. little do kids know that we take them to church to alleviate our own boredom. I guess I'd better work on feeling the spirit today, too. :)

Jill said...

My boys were just as spiritual in our Stake Conference yesterday. We sent them to the nursery to play with the toys so we could listen!

David said...

Grandpa Dave: What I do during conference is run a TV production. I can't tell you anything that they have said in 5 years of conference now. It is kind of like a grown up nursery.