The boys and I recently read this delightful book together. Mr. Popper, a small town wallpaperer has a fascination with everything Arctic. One day he receives an amazing package in the mail from Admiral Drake and his whole life changes. He also comes up with some pretty creative ways to keep cool. Matthew decided his own penguin needed to have a special place. Here is said penguin, Frostbite, keeping cool. You can find him here at any given time. I think he looks pretty happy. Don't you?Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Frostbite
The boys and I recently read this delightful book together. Mr. Popper, a small town wallpaperer has a fascination with everything Arctic. One day he receives an amazing package in the mail from Admiral Drake and his whole life changes. He also comes up with some pretty creative ways to keep cool. Matthew decided his own penguin needed to have a special place. Here is said penguin, Frostbite, keeping cool. You can find him here at any given time. I think he looks pretty happy. Don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hee hee- I'd like to join him. What is it with the heat waves this summer?!?
That Matthew has a heart of gold. I love him to bits.
That is a perfect hang-out for a penguin if you ask me. Good thinking Matthew!
Seriously, the freezer is the best place to be right now considering the heat. I love how kid's imaginations come alive when the hear a good story.
This story sounds like it could be a Balderdash movie plot line. :)
Where do I get the book and a cute penguin? My freezer needs something cute in it! Raw meat is not cute.
How cute!
This is pretty ingenious! Your kids are so funny! I love them all!!!
Post a Comment