Friday, September 28, 2012

New Kid on the Block


Meet Cooper.  He is our new puppy.  He is a Cockapoo.  He is cute.   He is soft.  He is playful.  He is fun.  He likes to go on walks.  He is learning to go potty outside.  He likes to meet new friends. He likes to chew on his toys, but he prefers to chew on socks or shoes. He likes to sleep on my lap while I am computing.  He is there right now.  We like him.

6 comments:

Jill said...

What's not to like?

Cami said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable. My kids want to pet that fluffy puppy. Post so so many pictures of him, please!!!

Cami said...

I just realized something- Jill has Winnie, and you have Cooper. Winnie Cooper, like from the Wonder Years! That's awesome.

Lynette said...

Who doesn't love puppies, and this little Cooper is adorable! Welcome to the family, Cooper.

Marsha said...

I'm not a dog person, but that is a cute dog. I would awkwardly pet him.

Lance M. Dickey said...

I like the looks of that pooch