Tuesday, January 10, 2012

13 Reasons why...

I love Megan:

1. She has a super kind heart.
2. Her smile makes my day.
3. Her angelic singing voice - even in the shower
4. "Twister" stories - just ask Matthew and Jacob
5. Her hugs - love it when she just walks up and puts her arm around me and lays her head on my shoulder.
6. Laughing together after one of my lame jokes, and then she sighs, "Oh, Mom."
7. Secret hand shakes
8. Planning out and working in gardens together.
9. Cooking together.
10. Her sense of style- she can pull anything off.
11. Her artistic abilities.  I always enjoy doing projects with her.
12. She still lets me brush and blow dry her hair.  (Sounds weird, but it's a bonding time.)
13. She is beautiful - both inside and out.

I'm so grateful for you, Megan. 
Happy 13th Birthday!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Happy Birthday Megan. You look beautiful!

Cami said...

I've always had a special place in my heart for Megan- we're kindred spirits in a lot of ways. Happy birthday beautiful new teenager!

Jill said...

Megan really is a good one and I'm glad she is my niece! Happy birthday beautiful Megan!

Karen said...

Looking at these pictures actually hurt my heart. I love that girl so much...she's growing up into such a stellar young woman!

"Mooom....I bet you can't find my head!"

Laura said...

Oh, I love Meggsie Moo! One thing I love about her is that she is the epitome of the word love... she has such a big heart! And... she is hilarious and fun and creative and gorgeous.