The kids and I had a GREAT trip in August to see Cami and Peter and Kids and Laura and Tim. Hopefully Darin can come with us next time - we missed him. It was fun to watch the kids play together. They all have such grand imaginations! Cami, Laura, Tim and I had an amazing dinner together - I'm still dreaming of the lobster stuffed mushrooms with cream sauce. Slurp - sorry, had to wipe the drool off my face! Lots of fun outings.
Wingaersheek Beach, Cape Ann, MA
Next up: York, Maine - Absolutely Breathtaking! I must have a family vacation in Maine!
Thanks for a great time everyone!
6 comments:
It made our summer about a bazillion times better when you came. Fun people; fun times!
Thanks so much for coming - I had so much fun! I love you guys, despite the fact that Sarah and Megan teased me mercilessly for telling the woman not to smoke inside. :)
I get very jealous of all the ocean trips. I do love the ocean, even if I've only been there like, two times.
Anyway, glad to see that you guys get together every so often. With all of you back there, you should.
We miss you.
Two wonderful trips it looks like! I, too, would love a trip to Maine! Maybe Dad's Aunt Bonnie could hook us up!?! I'm so glad you were able to have some getaways with the fam before school started! Love you guys!
I'm jealous. Really, really. I am determined to part of this next time. I'm so glad you had a great time, though!
oooohhhh soooo fun!!!
Can we come with you next time?
Post a Comment